Bells of Luxemburg
The Bells of Luxemburg club meets on the 2nd Monday of every month at 7:00pm, at the Luxemburg-Casco high school (Cafeteria & Auditorium Lobby). Meeting are approximately an hour in length and will follow this format for 2016-2017
- Meeting called to Order & Pledges
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasure’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Fun Educational Component: (Activity, Speaker, game, project, etc)
- Meeting Adjourned with optional snack to follow
Meeting Themes by Month (Tentative until club vote)
- September: Welcome Back, Ideas for the year & officers nominations
- October: Elections & Halloween Party
- November: Introductions & Reindeer
- December: Traditionally no club meeting
- January: Holiday party – Club to decide
- February: Name that H (hint there are 4 of them)
- March 10: Cookie Decoration Demo – meet in the high school LGI Center
- April 10: Small Animal/Bunny Hop Demo – Tentatively set for meeting at Fairgrounds exhibit hall
- May 8: Large Animal Demos – Location TBA
- June 12: Bruemmer Park Zoo flower planting & meeting
- July: No Meeting- See you Friday in the 4-H food stand for our club shift
- July 17th Week of the Kewaunee County Fair
- August: Traditionally Club Potluck Picnic
Bells of Luxemburg Officer Team for 2016-2017
- President – Kalista A.
- Vice President – Brianna P.
- Secretary – Sierra P.
- Treasurer – Anna P.
Please contact Sarah Englebert 920-660-0932 email@example.com with any club questions.
Club Meeting Minutes
Enrolling in 4-H
Link to 4-H Online Program: https://wi.4honline.com
Click on link above to enroll in Kewaunee County 4-H
Please click on the guide name to bring up a pdf of the document. If you were a 4-H member last year, please use the instructions in the Re-enrollment Guide. If you are new to 4-H this year, please use the New Member Enrollment Guide.
2016 Kewaunee County 4-H Re-enrollment Guide (for members that were enrolled in 4-H last year)
2016 Kewaunee County 4-H New Member Enrollment Guide (for new families that have not been in 4-H before)
This guide is separated into three parts. The first portion is directions for enrolling online; the second portion is a listing of the projects a 4-H member can choose to enroll in (you will need to know what project you would like to enroll in before you fill out your online enrollment form); and the last part is some general 4-H information.