If you are interested in joining the Kewaunee County 4-H Teen Association please contact Debbie Olson (920)360-0702 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
Jill Jorgensen, 4-H Youth Development Educator, (920) 388-7138 or email@example.com
Teen Association Meeting October 11, 2016
Meeting Started- 6:35PM
1. Officer Elections
- President- Kayla B.
- Vice President- Kyle G.
- Secretary- Morgan R.
- Treasurer- Daria A.
- People who are going to the next meeting
- Kyle and Daria
2. Toys for Tots
- People who can go on Wed. Dec. 14, at 6-8 PM at Jill’s Office
- Morgan, Ashlynn, Kayla, Ashlee, Tommy, Kyle, Dominic, Daria, and Mary
- People who can go on Dec. 17th
- Morgan, Ashlynn, Kayla, Kyle, Ashlee, Tommy, and Daria
- Arts and Crafs
- Kayla and Ashlee- Arts and Crafts
- Morgan and Kyle- Cookie Decorating
- Cookies – IGA Debbie
- Frosting- Debbie
- Sprinkles- Jill
- Plastic Knives- Jill
- Tarp- Debbie
- Sandwich bags, napkins and plates- Ashlee and Jill
- Aluminum pans- Debbie
3. Fall / Winter
- Teaching at Officer Training
- Kayla, Kyle, Torie
- Garden of Lights (Friday- Sunday starting Nov. 25th)?
- Eat somewhere, ideas, Extreme air?
- Nov. 27, Dec. 4, Dec.9?
- Prom Dress Sale at LCHS (Jan. 19,20,21)
- Start promoting on Facebook!
5.Food Pantry and Service at St. V’s in Algoma?
- 4 legged Friends
- Help socialize kittens so they are more sociable for people to adopt them and have it easier to keep the animal.
- to help raise money to get items for the animals
6. College info (Spring)
- Days for resumes (Tuesdays and Mondays) at NWTC in Luxemburg
7. Upcoming important Dates
- First week of December (Officer Training)
- Dec. 14th ( Toys for Tots drop off date: UW Extension office in Kewaunee)
- Dec. 17th (Toys for Tots: Kewaunee Grade School)
- Jan. (Prom Dress Sale 19,20,21)
- Feb. 18 and 19th and one day earlier in the week for initial set-up (Hooray for Hollywood set-up and clean-up)
- Feb. 25th (Project Day: Lux-Casco High School)
8. Next Meetings: Nov. 8th, Dec. 6th
- 6:00 pm social and 6:30 pm meeting begins
Adjourned Meeting: 7:55 pm