This class is for parents who are experiencing divorce or separation or parents who have never married and are dealing with issues of paternity, parenting time or child support. Parents are urged to work out family transition decisions without putting their children in the middle. The class covers how family change affects children, co-parenting, communication and conflict.
The goals of the program are to:
- Eliminate parental conflict in front of children.
- Keep the children out of parents’ issues.
- Provide children with access to both parents.
- Put the best interests of the children first.
The cost of the program is $28.
New classes for 2018/2019
- December 12 at 12:30-3:30 in Manitowoc
- January 8 at 4:30-7:30 in Kewaunee
- January 17 at 12:30-3:30 in Manitowoc
- February 21 at 12:30-3:30 in Manitowoc
Register online by clicking here.
To register for the class, contact:
Family Living Educator
810 Lincoln Street
Kewaunee, WI 54216