This class is an educational program for parents who are experiencing divorce or separation or parents who have never married and are dealing with issues of paternity, parenting time or child support. Parents are urged to work out family transition decisions without putting their children in the middle or forcing the children to choose one parent over the other. The program looks at how family change affects children, co-parenting, communication and conflict.
The goals of the program are to:
- Eliminate parental conflict in front of children.
- Keep the children out of parents’ issues.
- Provide children with access to both parents.
- Put the best interests of the children first.
The cost of the program is $25.
*New classes for 2018*
- October 23 at 4:30-7:30 pm in Kewaunee
Register online by clicking here.
To register for the class, contact:
Family Living Educator
810 Lincoln Street
Kewaunee, WI 54216